Friday, November 28, 2008

They'll never want to leave
































In my perfect, happy little world. We'd buy the duplex this weekend. What that would mean, is that I can start planning the decor :)


If all goes as planned, we will have a three bedroom. I am planning on doing a guest room and an office. Here's what I'd like to do in the guest room:



We've got a nice little double bed, that everyone says is the comfiest bed they've ever slept in. So I am thinking we keep that and add a pretty custom upholstered headboard in this fabric:

It's a tealy-blue velvet (my fave color) that would look so luxe.



This West Elm Duvet Cover Set is soooo pretty!!! And would look amazing with the headboard.





To really make things pop, these faux linx cushions and throw for the end of the bed, are a steal from Zellers of all places!!!

To really glam things up, a pair of Mirrored Cabinets on either side of the bed, are the perfect place to reflect the light of these lamps which I already have (with a black shade)


This dresser on the other side of the room, from Ikea is a multi-tasking piece that we'll switch out the hardware on...

Last but not least, I'd love to throw in this pretty chandelier for some added bling and just to make it a lovely little retreat:

No comments: