Sunday, November 30, 2008

Approach the bench.

As a little girl, I would read novels about other young ladies who were so lucky as to have window-seats in their bedrooms, where they would sit to read, write in their diaries and generally ponder about life. I loved that idea but a bedroom that was half underground, made for a less than adequate view, so I went without.

Now, our current home has huge, beautiful picture windows in every room. Unfortunately, our current situation is less than perfect, with the vanity being far too small for the space, and awkwardly dwarf looking. What's I'd love to do, since the window area is built out, is create a window seat.
Unfortunately, as we may buy a new place, this may never happen, but if stuff changes and we decide to stay, I plan to start building.
Here are a few I like.




No comments: