Friday, November 7, 2008

Little bits of lovely

I do a lot of stuff around the house. Often times I take pictures of it, often times I don't. Evne when I do though, my computer at home hates Blogger so it can be rather painful to download the pics, so it takes a while to get things on here:



Here are things I've done:
Cory's mom brought me a little plant the first time she met me. Thankfully, it didn't die, and is actually thriving. So much so, that it outgrew it's little plastic pot! So off we went to Walmart to get a bigger home for it. It was re-planted in it's new home about a month ago, and is going well. Unfortunately, while I loved the pot when I bought it, this picture shows me that it desperately needs a new paint job, as it currently looks like it was painted by a child lol.



Right before I quit being a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! , they came out with a line


of Wall Vinyl I loved the idea of this definition for the wall in my craft space and finally put it up.



In an effort to save money, and I guess waste in the environment, I have re-purposed some vintage coffee tables that belonged to my mom. These wicker tables were spray painted a glossy black and the glass was cleaned up to go with our decor. During the summer I used them outside as well.

I have always wanted a metal fork and spoon sculpture for the walls in my dining room. I have yet to find something that fits my description, but you can imagine my excitement when I came across these painted metal pieces in Fabricland of all places. Best of all?? I paid less than $10.00 for the pair!!!



They look super cute on a side wall in our dining room

No comments: