Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Flavor

I had also mentioned that we got a little festive around the house. Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of anything in "Warm" colors such as those found in fall decor. However, in small doses like the little arrangments we carefully placed around the house, I am able to deal.




This Partylite bowl has a lovely little leaf pattern all the way around so I thought it would be perfect for a simple arrangement of pinecones and a random leaf. It sits on our main bathroom counter!





Our dining room always has a lovely little centerpiece display, so for fall we filled this great white serving bowl (free from when I worked at Home Furnishings and Decor store) with assorted pinecones, leaves, berries and faux gourds (purchased in a little box set at Walmart for less than $6.00!




I flanked the bowl with these little potted lillies I bought at our local Save-On-Foods for $2.99 a piece. They lasted well over a month and I finally got rid of them yesterday.




The potted lillies were a great mini Hybrid size, so they could moonlight from dining table, to sideboard or kitchen counter!







This silver platter is always on our coffee table - usually empty - but I thought it would be a nice little place to line up an assortment of Harvest goodness!



Nothing fancy, but they looked cute and served the purpose.

No comments: