Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Girl's Rooms

I have two close friends having babies. One is a little girl, the other... well we have no clue. This inspired me to find pretty little girl bedrooms




Apparently this is the room JLo created for twins Emme and Max. I like everything except the chandelier on the table in the middle.





This is a Candace Olsen room. I liked it initially, but now I'm not sure....


I'm in love with chocolate and pink rooms for little girls. They're cute but not too young!!

This reminds me of something very Parisienne. It would also be nice as a guest bedroom...

With the exception of the carpet - I would have killed for a bedroom this mature and chic when I was younger. Love the zebra chair. love the seatee, love the black cabinets!!
This was a post of a fellow blogger's own daughter's room. I apologize as I can't remember whose.. if you know, please let me know I can link a blog.This room was featured in Style at Home I believe and I love the grownup pieces in a kids room. Look at all the David Adler animals!!

No comments: