Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cleaning Schedule




Over at The Nest , I was reading a thread where people were posting their Cleaning Schedules. So I thought this might make a good topic.
While I don't really have a schedule, I try to do something everyday, so that I am not stuck wasting my weekends or days off, cleaning. Instead, I can be outside enjoying this summer weather!!

Monday
Litter box
pay bills
water plants
Tuesday
sweep
bathroom
windows/ mirrors
Wednesday
Litter box
dust
vaccum
Thursday
sweep
tub/shower
Friday
litter box
clean fridge
paperwork filing

Saturday
vaccum
dust
wash floors
windows/mirrors
bathrooms

Sunday
laundry
bathrooms
change bed linens
clean closets
wash floors
grocery shop
do next week's menu plan
do any misc. stuff that needs to be completed.

Cory is responsible for the garbage, so I leave that to him, especially since the day changes each month. He also does all the cooking in our home. We have a dishwasher, and try to do any hand washed dishes, each night when we are finished.

As well, each night, after he has gone to bed, I do general tidying. There are also seasonal stuff we do, but this covers the basics.

What's your plan of attack? Any tips or tricks you use to get the job done more efficiently??

No comments: