Thursday, July 10, 2008

Campy & Whimsical





I recently came across picstures of Gwenyth Paltrow's home from and old issue of Home & Garden Magazine, as have to say I was a little surprised.




The interior was not at all what I expected for a married gal with two kids. While I liked it, I expected something a little more grown-up and elegant. Her casa reminds me more of something I would have enjoyed when I was a single gal.




It's also incredibly feminine, and very POP-ARTY!! However, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get my hands on this beautiful dining room chandelier!!!


1 comment:

Teresa Meyer said...

I thought the same thing when I saw her house. It's so feminine, you wonder if her husband is there at all?

I think the chandelier in her dining room is made of Swaravski crystals and costs something like 40k! Drool-worthy isnt' it?