Thursday, October 8, 2009

Change of plans...

So, I woke up this morning to a little surprise......it also involved me slipping on the front step.... Any ideas? Let's just say, it's early this year - it usually doesn't arrive until after my birthday.. next week!!!!


Yeah, you guessed it! SNOW!! And it is still blowing and coming down strong!!!


This is the view outside my office window right now:


Guess that means that cleaning the garage has taken priority over the office!!!
Luckily, I got my mom to bring the big tall ladder into town last weekend, so all I've gotta do now, is dress warm and invest some manpower into making it tidy enough, to actually park a car inside!
Today: I'm slated to do a little work on cleaning the office tonight; I'd like to make it out for a nice walk in the snow; and make a list of my plan for the garage!
Have a good one! Make a snow angel!!

No comments: