Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bad news and day three

So I was planning on getting on the computer last night to download the pics of my pumpkin, but instead, my migraine came home with me!

That turned into a 2 hour nap, and then it was almost 8 when I got up. After a quick dinner, and a few quick cleaning jobs, I went to get good pics of my pumpkin. Only to find that it had started to wilt and look pretty gross. Especially bad, were the skinny, detailed parts of the night sky and branches.

I didn't wanna take photos of it all gnarly... So I figurd it was just too hot in the house! So I set it outside on the porch last night (praying that no hoodlums would come along and smash it!)

Thankfully, it was still there this morning...but so was a lot of snow! It was also to dark out to see what shape it was in.
So I'll get it illuminated and take photos regardless, tonight!

The migraine came with me to work this morning, day 3! However, it seems to be subsiding, thankfully!

I've made Cory promise to help in the garage, so I'll kill 2 birds with one stone tonight: cleaning and getting access to a couple projects in storage!

Here's to crossing my fingers and praying for productivity!

No comments: