Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Smart-Looking Home!

Actress Amy Smart's home was recently featured in Instyle Magazine. Here are a few shots of her beautiful home.



Want a way to really personalize your front entrance? Why not add a stair-runner with pizzaz like this cheetah print? I also really love her front door!! Beautiful!


Her living room, which opens onto a sunroom that she uses for practicing yoga, and meditating, is a little too traditional for my tastes, but there are some great pieces, like the gold twig table and port-hole mirror, that I would use.

The Master bedroom is very traditional and feminine and I love the tufted headboard!

I would give anything for a big fireplace in the bedroom. A great place to cuddle up on a cozy chaise and read!

Wouldn't you love a garden like this??

1 comment:

Freckles Chick said...

*le sigh* LOVE her home. So comfy and chic. I stopped getting InStyle mags, so now I'm craving it!