Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pretty Patio Possibilities

Talk about Alliterations! :)
Anyhow, remember a week ago when I mentioned that I had found my dream Patio Dining Set? Remember how I was without a camera, and unable to find it online? Well, as luck would have it, I tracked it down today!!

This fantastic set is the one I want. In powder coated steel, these six chairs feature deep-seat cushions in the most amazing blue color!! (the picture doesn't even capture the true color). They also include these pretty, chocolate floral back cushions! The table features a faux-slate look finish and the 9' market umbrella finishes it all off!! Love it!! I am even trying my best to overlook the price tag!!!! In fact, I may go and buy it this week and hide it somewhere in the basement so I don't have to think about it ;)

However, I have looked at some less expensive options:

This slingback option still offers a fair-sized dining table and 6 chairs; plus the market umbrella. Donwfalls: the slingback lowers it's attractiveness and the glass table get gross-looking fast when it rains!



Up next we have this slightly more comparable version, however I don't love the color as much, plus it looks nowhere near as comfortable!





Coming in at a close second is this ultra-modern Metro set. It has a lot of the same features that I like in the other one. Including the lovely table.


Another option is this set, however while I like the wicker, I think that's the only part of it, that I like!

I did go to some other sites and price out creating my own set, individually, and it ends up costing just as much!!

All photos from Walmart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the name of the 3rd from the top patio set?

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

I'm so sorry. I don't know the name of the set. It was at Walmart about 3 years ago, so I doubt they have the same one now... They do have some reasonable options though and they have already started to drop their prices for the season so it would be a good time to check them out!