Wednesday, February 4, 2009

From Coast(er) to Coast(er)


I'm dreaming up a little project for the house. I've been hesitant to buy too much new stuff for the house, since we're on a limited budget. Plus, it might be easier when we are actually in the new space, to see what we need. However, as a low-cost Valentine's gift for Cory ( he doesn't really do the V-day thing...) I thought it might be nice to do a little home-made treat for him.


At our house, I am pretty insistent that everyone uses a coaster. However, the coasters we have are vinyl-decorated glass ones. Cory absolutely hates them though, since he often has ice in his glasses and the condensation drips mean his glass sticks to the coaster, and when he lifts his glass, the coaster sticks to the bottom and then falls and lands on his toe or something.


So in an effort to hear his cries about the awful coasters, I think I might try and make him some new ones..... or at least track him down some new ones...


I've got an hour to kill tonight, so I'll keep you posted on what I come up with!

No comments: