Thursday, February 19, 2009

Leave it to me....

to hate every countertop selection but one... and then have it be the one the company decides to DISCONTINUE!!!!

Yeah, our project manager called me with the news :( Thankfully, we have three things in our favor:

~ the company has brought a couple of other countertops in to replace the discontinued ones.

~ we didn't know we qualified for an "upgraded" selection, and made our selection from the "standard" pile.

~ we have some money back as a credit from the raised eating bar, we are opting out of so we can use that towards an even more upgraded selection possibly?

I really hope there is something I like as much as the original selection..... I was really looking forward to it, as it really would have popped with all the other selections we made!

No comments: