Saturday, February 7, 2009

One Room, Three Four Looks

I like the idea of featuring different ways to dress one room, so here's another installement ( the firelace mantels are different, but that would be easy to change as well).
This fresh, springy room is my favorite. I love everything in the room.... except the size of the area rug (again).... those people in the UK need a lesson on area rugs!! I am for sure thinking we need some sort of wallpaper around the fireplace in our new house!!
If you like something a little more reminiscent of the beach, this is it!!
For those of you who prefer a more, trendy, asian-vibe and aren't shy about using color.....
Lastly, a sleek, contemporary vibe that would be great for cocktails!
Again, all photos are Ideal Home

2 comments:

suzanne said...

I think I like the 1st one best. I really like seeing different options for a room. It's interesting to see how paint/decor can totally transform a space.

Rachel Follett said...

I love the first two!
dwellings and decor