Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lowe's is coming to Western Canada

The majority of blogs that I read, are written by Americans. While I love getting great ideas and inspiration, sometimes stuff I like is only available in the US.... .


Well, this morning I found out that one more American big name, is headed from MY PROVINCE in the new year!

Lowe's has just recently announced that they'll start their venture into Alberta in 2010 by opening 3 stores in Calgary, and then expand into Edmonton ( where I am), and Vancouver in the coming years!

I have to say, I'm excited to see what they have to offer!! I know a lot of people have found some great finds there, such as John & Sherry!
If anyone has any debate on which Home Improvement store is better - Home Depot, Lowe's or Rona, I'd love to hear why you think so!
Drop me a line!

No comments: