Thursday, December 31, 2009

Artwork Challenge

Another item I scored this Christmas (thanks Dad!), was this great RIBBA frame from Ikea.

For the last 4 months, I've had this blurry image in my mind of putting a great piece of art inside the stark white frame and it looking AMAZING! So, of course, I put it on my list.....

Now that I have it sitting here in front of me... I'm at a loss. I have absolutely no idea what I want to put inside it. Or, for that matter, where I want to put it. Initially, I thought about replacing the art in the powder room that I hate. But, it would also look sooo great in the master bath, which has NO art currently.....

Any ideas blog world? We're pretty contemporary around here... a mix of neutral classics, with some eclectic, fun accessories. We have ICI's "Antique Sterling" as the wall color throughout (a grey that reads as a gorgeous blue in our place). The floors and cabinets are a very dark, espresso color, and our trim is bright white, and all hardware is brushed nickel.

Let me know if you see any inexpensive art out there that you think I might be interested in!!

No comments: