Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas To-Do List: Current Progress

I am beyond happy to say that my Christmas to-do list is coming along much better than expected, and I attribute that to the fact that this is the first time in 11 years ( holy cow!) that I have not worked weekends/ part-time in addition to full time.

Here's my list:

~ create and order Christmas party invites
~ get exterior lights up before it gets cold
~ make new Christmas wreath
~ get tree set up & decorated
~ decorate house interior
~ buy Christmas poinsettia
~ design and make new Christmas stockings
~ make glass block presents for under Christmas tree
~ finish Christmas shopping
~ wrap all Christmas gifts
~ start "Christmas Binder" for next year
~ take lots and lots of pictures
~ buy food for Christmas party
~ Christmas baking


I am happy to report that almost everything is done, and ahead of schedule. I have a few more gifts to buy, and theorectically, I could be done, but I opted to stay in the last few days. We've had some record-breaking cold weather around here, and I much prefer to cuddle in front of the fire with a kitten, than slave out in the cold, only to battle holiday crowds. I plan to hit the stores the rest of this week, late in the evening!

We're also doing a big batch of baking later this week! So stay tuned to see our holiday care packages for everyone!!

How

No comments: