Monday, December 28, 2009

Gorgeous Neutral Home

I picked up this month's copy of Style at Home on boxing day and really liked this home.


I love that they went with really neutral stuff throughout, and really just used the accessories to add a little punch. It would be so easy to change out your style as it changes, and not have to spend a ton.

The bamboo wallpaper really adds impact, but at the same time, really kinda reads as a neutral somehow!


This dining room is so simple and elegant. I would love a fireplace next to the dining table!




My next kitchen will without a doubt be WHITE!!! It will also most definitely have white stools with dark legs and nailhead trim!

This little kitchen nook looks so cozy and warm! A nice contrast to the stark white kitchen. I'd love to snuggle up in one of those gorgeous chairs and enjoy a croissant. Plus, I'm totally wanting that gorgeous chalkboard for my home, despite my freaky dislike of chalk.


One word for this bedroom: GORGEOUS. I absolutely love everything about it.

Talk about a grown-up nursery! This one is incredibly cute, but doesn't scream CHILD! This would take this kid through many years without needing to re-do the whole thing!! Love the bird cage light fixture that the homeowner made herself for less than $100!!

1 comment:

Steff said...

I've just started reading your blog so I've gone back through old posts. Love the neutral homes. I'm just starting to decorate my new home and have a light linen coloured couch so this is perfect! I love the different coloured cushions with darker timber furniture.