Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays from our house to yours!



We have been beyond blessed this year! I feel incredibly spoiled, and thankful.

My top gift of the year has got to be my new Canon Rebel xsi Eos Camera. I have wanted one for quite some time now, and I am eager to learn the ins and outs and take beautiful pictures to share with you here!!

I'm off to share the rest of the evening with those I love, so I will leave you with some shots from today!
This beautiful boy loves to pose for the camera!
I love this photo of the living room! I actually thought it looked a little "busy", but here I think it looks perfect!
From our house to yours, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

your home looks beautiful! Not too busy at all!
Thank you for blogging!
Happy Holidays!!