Thursday, December 10, 2009

Keeping Busy & Keeping Cozy

Posting this week has been kind of a bust, and I apologize. Besides working late, I'm exhausted as Cory is on early mornings, which means I get up twice.... grrr.
Plus, winter has definitely arrived here in Edmonton, so all I want to do when I am off work is curl up with a blanket in front of the fireplace.

Luckily for my to-do list, on Tuesday, I actually tackled an item on my Christmas list. I had decided to make new Christmas stockings this year, in order to match the new blue and silver theme we have going on this year.

I headed to the fabric store, and despite many, mnay re-dos and trials and errors, I have fully completed 1 gorgeous stocking. I hope to get the 2nd one, and all the pics finished tonight!!

However, once the stocking is finished, I've very little left to do. Finishing my shopping, wrap those gifts, our holiday baking (closer to the date), and some cleaning!!

How's your December coming along? Are you ahead or behind schedule?

No comments: