Friday, August 8, 2008

Z Gallerie... wish you were here !!



Everyone always talks about all the cool stuff they got at Z gallerie , unfortunately, we do not have one here in Edmonton so I figured I would scroll around online and see what all the fuss was about. Here are just a few of the many things that struck my fancy


Bamboo panels similar to some I found at Home Outfitters




This is outdoor furniture but would look great in a sun-room or even my living room.





These nightstands could replace the very old ones my mom made that don't open lol.

This "Chair and a half" would match the sofa and loveseat I already have, but the nailhead trim makes it so much chicer!!!I'm looking for large lanterns to sit on the ledges running along the vaulted ceilings to the main floor.
This oyster colored upholstered headboard will look so swanky with our new Sienna bedding!!!In the event we ever wanted to trade out our sideboard, this one's chic and with the same pulls as our nightstands, could moonlight from room to room if we change our minds.

This photo incorporates two of my favorite things for homeL This beautiful blue color and all white accessories!!

No comments: