Friday, October 31, 2014

Splendies Review: October 2014

Okay so I'm not sure if this is my October or November Splendies... I'll have to check my statement... but they said that Halloween pairs would be in some October boxes and ALL November boxes so I'm guessing this is October..  I signed up at the end of September so I am guessing that threw my timing off.

Since the packaging with Splendies is function over form, I'll skip that and just show you what's inside! 

First look: 

Again, the box had a little of everything so I was pretty happy with that! 

They said that select boxes for October would have Halloween themed undies and the timing could not have been better, arriving the day before Halloween! 

Teri Lingerie Charlotte Boy Shorts 

This cute boy cut pair has a little pompon tie and mock pockets!  The back has a cute little spiderweb graphic! 
These are super cute and obviously look comfy. The web also doesn't SCREAM themed underwear so these will work year-round!  Sadly, these were a bit small for me- I regularly fit a small but find Splendies sizing to run a bit small in several of their brands so I will most likely be updating my profile to go a size up! 
Value: $4.00 (tag did not list a price but I found it on their website) 

Pucker Up Leopard & Lace Thong
The lilac lace and leopard print waistband is a cute mix, especially with that sweet bow! These look fun but still comfy, which a lot of sexier pairs, aren't... So here's hoping!  Plus I love an animal print, especially for fall! 
Value: $9.00

Pucker Up Lace Trimmed Peach Plaid Hipster
These are so pretty! The lace trimming on these really make all the difference. The little rosette make these even more perfectly preppy! Love these! Super cute and comfy looking! Plus everyone loves plaid for fall! 
Value: $12.00 

Overall:
It wasn't apparent to me at first, but once I started writing the descriptions- whether intentional or not, I think Fall was definitely the theme for this month! Plaid, animal print and a Halloween print seem to be nicely curated here! 
As with last time, the presentation is minimal but the product is great! There isn't a pair here I don't like, and they have a variety of underwear styles, which I like! 
Another win by Splendies! The value for this month was $25 and I paid $12, so once again, over double the value! 

As I mentioned with the Halloween pair, and I've noticed on other review sites, Splendies sizing tends to run on the smaller side, so I will be contacting them to update my sizing so that I can ensure all future pairs fit! 

No comments: