Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This Weekend's Garage Sale Finds




I hit up quite a few garage sales this weekend and am sad to report that there wasn't much good stuff. However, in all the junk, I was able to find a few gems.
This milk glass bud vase is such a staple but I hadn't (until now) been able to find one in good condition that was super cheap. At 50 cents, this made the cut.

I also scored a brand new box of the same silver Christmas ball ornaments I used last year, for $2.00. (no photo)

At the next sale, I found these 2 interesting black glass compotes. I'm not sure what they're called, if anything. Does anyone know. They were a bit pricier, and now I don't even think I have space for them... so they might actually get sold. But they would look great with a huge pink peony inside!

How'd you make out this weekend at the garage sales/thrift stores?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird.. I bought the same milk glass vase at a local thrift store in Ottawa, Ontario for $1..!!!
Neat site!
-Beth from Ottawa