Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun (and Fruity) Find!

During my weekly peruse over the wares at my local Dollarama this weekend, I finally caved and bought something that I have been mulling over for the last few weeks:  FAKE PEARS!

I originally planned on filling up one of my new hurricane lanterns however there was no way I had enough.

So I decided to try them out in my new black glass compotes.  They looked great!  But there was still only enough for one.
Yes, I realize this is not the most flattering shot.  I had just come in the door from work; tired from my workout; hungry and wanting to get some posts ready.  Deal with it!  There wasn't any natural light to work with anyhow!

Now, my Dollarama doesn't actually have even a fraction of the cool stuff I've seen you all find at yours, so I'd love to know, What have you picked up lately?

1 comment:

Cat@BudgetBlonde said...

I am new to your blog and love it! I am going now to become a faithful follower!