Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hurricane Madness


Excuse the lack of posts this week! I was super busy with work and dinners and of course, snagging a great deal!


We had a huge winter storm last weekend and that threw my week off a bit. Anyhow, I did manage to snag a great deal, so let's get to that, shall we?

I may actually be the ONLY blogger who didn't already have a nice collection of hurricane vases to use in decoration. Well, as of this week, that has changed! I found a listing online from a couple who was selling the centerpieces from their wedding reception!

So for $5.00 a piece (I thought that was great, since they start around $25 at Walmart of Micheal's), I snagged 4. I would have liked to have gotten more, but I am running out of decor storage space...

These babies were found via Kijij who has fast become my best friend ever!

They are currently just sitting, waiting for inspiration to strike me, but I am anxious to get them styled up and shared with you!

No comments: