Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lighting Possibility!

For the last little while I've been thinking of getting a new light fixture for the dining room. Don't get me wrong, the builder basic fixture we chose at the lighting store is better than the ceiling fan they originally had slated for the space. It was also thankfully, the same price!


But, it's just not adding anything special to the space. I've been checking out some ideas and one that I am for sure keeping on my "potential" list is this beauty:


The perfect mix of casual and elegant, this was my favorite lighting find of the day! It's just one of the lovely fixtures available at CSN Stores .

While we have a little while before we tackle the dining room makeover, I'm definitely looking forward to adding a little sparkle to the space!

No comments: