Monday, September 21, 2009

My lovely evening out...or "why I didn't get my fall bulbs planted or laundry done..."

Remember sometime last week when I mentioned I may be lucky enough to be scoring some concert tickets?

Well, I DID!

Yes, I was lucky enough to score two tickets to the Keith Urban concert tonight! A big shout out to Ideal Contracting who hooked my work up with 4 tickets to their SKY SUITE!!!! It was a fantastic show!!!!!

I'm not a hardcore country fan.... but I do like the occasional artist, and Mr. Urban is definitely one man who's as easy to listen to, as he is to look at!!
If you ever have an opportunity to see one of his shows.... GO!!! It was a wonderful concert. He sounds fantastic live, and is a true entertainer. As well, one of the most gracious performers I have ever seen - his crew gave out so much stuff!! More guitar picks, drum sticks, etc. than I have EVER seen!!! As well, he took the time to sign some tennis balls and then hit them out into the stadium!!! He makes his rounds in the crowd, and spent quite a bit of time off the main stage!

Plus, you gotta love it when a guy takes the time to tell the crowd how special a show this is, because his wife (Nicole Kidman) and little girl (Sunday Rose) have made the trip out for this show, and then the camera pans backstage to Miss Sunday Rose playing with the camera man!! **Our show sold out, and they added a 2nd one, so Keith's playing again on Tuesday, if you're local!!**

Anyhow, here are the two worst pictures, taken from my cell phone of the fantastic show!!!

So, please blogland, accept this as my excuse as to why I didn't get the laundry done, the kitchen cleaned, or my fall bulbs planted.....


I was busy spending the evening listen to this beautiful man sing..... *sigh**

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like it was a blast! A few of my girlfriends went from work....there are sooo many concerts here in Edmonton and I have YET to go to one!!!! I really should tho!

Tima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.