Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fan-tastic!

I just found out there's a potential for me to be attending the Keith Urban concert on Sunday night!

I'm not a HUGE country fan, but I like it. And I most certainly like Keith Urban, so I'm beyond excited for this!

A girl here at work got tickets from one of our trades. Initially, it was suppossed to be 2 tix and I'd fill in if her bf couldn't go. But then, she found out it was 4! So I am pretty sure she's gonna share with me. Almost completely sure...p hoping and praying!


I haven't been to a concert since early 2000! And I don't even remember who I saw!

Oh and I think I forgot to mention, they're centre ice...skybox tickets! We wouldn't have to worry about refreshments and snacks. Plus, I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to see... Or hear... Or have to sit next to smelly people!

Fingers crossed for me!

No comments: