Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1 + 1 = 2 years of love!!

Today is a special day at our house!! It's Cory and my, 2 year anniversary!

That's 2 years of being together....total. Yup, and in that time, we've lived in 3 places!!!
First, he moved into my little apartment, but when that got a little small, and we realized we could afford a bigger place, we found the condo/townhouse.
It was perfect for us.... except it had no yard and a lot of stairs.
Since we realized he and me were a forever deal... we decided last December to go "all in" and bought and built our first house together (my first house in general).


Thankfully, despite all the bickering and stress of moving twice already, we've made it through and are merrily on our way towards making this house, A HOME!

It might take a little lot longer than I expected... (blame work for that...), but it's a wonderful work in progress, and we're doing it together!!





To celebrate, he's taking me to La Ronde for dinner! Neither of us have ever been there before, but I hear it's wonderful!! It's also the city's only REVOLVING restaurant! Sitting on the 24th floor, we'll eat our dinner as we ROTATE, overlooking downtown and the beautiful Edmonton RiverValley.

I'm so excited - I've already gone online, and picked out what I'm having!! I love trying new resturants!

Anyhow, in honor of our anniversary, there will be not chores, or projects tonight - just quality time together and possibly a movie...
Hope you have a great one!

No comments: