Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sink-sation!

Since I showed you my kitchen the other day, I thought it might be nice to feature a cool item from our kitchen: our sink!!!
It's very cool, and isn't silver and sparkly... it's Silgranit and gets a lot of comments! Plus, I love it!
The builder threw it in for us (and the faucet), which was a nice treat. The faucet has a pull-down sprayer, and there is a soap dispenser built in, which eliminates clutter on the sink ledge!
We had our choice of colors and we went with Anthracite which I thought would look really great with the countertops. I think I chose well!
I believe the style we have is the Vision 210 and we love it. It's really deep, with 2 nice, wide sinks!
When we chose it though, everyone we talked to, was skeptical about how it would hold up, especially being such a dark color.
I am happy to report, NO SCRATCHES, STAINS, OR ANYTHING!
It's easy to clean, and can handle hot from the oven items, without fear of warping!!




No comments: