Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To stay or go...

As I will be starting my real estate course here pretty soon, I have been thinking a lot about what I will do once I have my licence.


At the particular office where I work part-time currently, we have 115 Realtors, however only a handful of them have offices in our office. There are pros and cons to both options, but I am leaning towards working from home.


Initially, I save on the cost of rent, and will be able to write off a good portion of my home's expenses off. Here are some home offices that are just beautiful.


While I don't think there is anything wrong with ours, I may want to chic it up, if I am spending a large amount of time in it.
This is one corner of ours... there are quite a few more pieces that we've added since we moved.

If I didn't actually work in it, and just took calls and met with people, this one would be nice!!

There is something about this I just love.

Probably that there is blue, plus it looks styled, but still totally useful!

Love the soft colors in this one, and if Cory and I both worked from home, this would be good - but with two laptops!!

No comments: