Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Stuff I'm loving

I save every picture I love. Which means I often have folders full of random goodness.


So here are random, beautiful things I have come across and fallen for.



First up, is this fantastic little side table from Nicky Hilton's home. She found this great Chanel tray at a vintage shop and had a base made for it. This is a great little piece and would look fantastic anywhere!! What a great idea! (Photo from Instyle Magazine)


I think the only thing I don't like about this photo is Miley Cyrus!!! That teal-y blue color is my favorite color in the world! I don't know if it is wallpaper or a paint treatment but I adore the walls!! The zebra chairs are the same ones I have been coveting here in Edmonton!! I have lamps similar to those ones! And I love both the stools and the bedding!! I am tempted to turn our bedroom into a mock-up of this room....(From Instyle)

This living room is apparently that of Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things ( I apologize as I came across this somewhere else and am not 100% sure...) I love that she has essentially all neutral furnishings (save for the poppy slipcover) and just punched everything up with throw pillows!

Loving this Raspberry daybed. I also really like where they've placed this.... I would love to have a hallway deep to enough to place something like this near the front door. The colors in this make me so happy :) (From Domino )

I really like this wallpaper... I would probably pair it with something less matchy-matchy though...

Love the mix of old and new in this punched-up space!! This would be a great place to play a game of chess! (Traditional Home)

Aqua cabinets... swoon!! Look at all those drawers and cupboards!! Plus lots of glass front doors!! YAY!!

Yummy cowhide barstools!!

These look a little short for our island bar... But would be so fun in our space!!!

No comments: