Monday, September 29, 2008

Full on Fashion frenzy....

Nanette Lepore is certainly not afraid of color. I found that out when Elle Decor featured her home. It is pretty funky and fun!!

While this entry way is fun ( notice the beautiful console table covered in silver ostrich skin) it is very tame compared to the helter-skelter fabulousness of the home.


The parlor is fairly proper and I love the use of dark fabrics (which is unusaly for a parlor)



WOW-EEEE!! What a change of pace from what we've seen so far. LOVE THIS!! Teal blue pouf! Velvet upholstered armchair, zebra cushions, Adler lamps and look at that show-stopping "pirate ship" chandelier!!


I have to say that while I love the chairs, the lack of color in room makes it my least favorite. It kinda looks like a really old photgraph, that has yellowed..... It needs an update to bring it up to par with the rest of the home!!!


... especially when the food will be comig out of a kitchen with a personality as bright as this!!


Talk about a real dressing room!! I bet you can guess what my fave part of this room is? You got it!! Front and center is that round ottoman!!


This sitting area in the Master Bedroom is super chic!!

No comments: