Thursday, September 18, 2008

Filing Cabinet Update



NO.. I don't mean pitch and purge all those files you no longer need ( like paperwork on appliances you no longer own)... uhhh.. nevermind that's an issue that's already ON my to-do list




This photo and the tutorial that came along with it, was on Apartment Therapy and I think it is sooo cool.



Thankfully, I don't mind the black one we have.... since it goes with everything else in the office, but I am not against making it look even more amazing. Especially, since it got scratched up a bit in the old house, since the cats were using it as a launching pad for jumping up onto the window ledge above the desk.


But I may have to take on the task of transforming ours into a beauty and maybe I'll spend more time getting those files in order.

No comments: