Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A place to rest your drink

A party we had the other night, reinforced to me, that we do infact need some more comfy seating and tables in our living room. While it is fine 99% of the time, when it's just Cory and I, I want people to feel comfortable when they are in our home.


Here are some side table ideas that I am optioning:


From Urban Barn this "Artie" set of Nesting tables is my top pick as it is the closest to what we already have in the room, and at about $150.00 for the pair, the price is worthwhile.

Something like this would be easy to create. These are covered in faux croc and grasscloth, but the shape is simple and would be easy to cover and then add nailhead trim to.... Perhaps even an Ikea lack table???

I want something small, so as to still allow movement between the loveseat and window. This table from The Cross is small enough, and very different than what I currently have, but would still look sweet. But I think it's a little bit more expensive than I want to spend on an end table...

This "C" table is super cool. Would be the great little accent for our place... but Andrew Martin's version is way beyond my budget... perhaps I should look into getting one made custom for us... I could choose another material as well....

No comments: