Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shoe Love!

We had grand plans to finish the fence and get started on landscaping the backyard this weekend.  However, as usual, since Cory had the weekend off, it rained.  Actually rain is an understatement - it poured... all weekend.  I mean, yeah this afternoon was nice, but we had so much rain Friday and Saturday that the backyard was a lake.  So, we did some shopping instead.

I only bought one thing, but I am ridiculously in love with them:


Yup, I needed a new pair for work as 3 pairs of pumps became "too tired looking" to wear to work this year.

I was actually looking for something a little less... black. But the asymetrical box detail caught my eye and there was nothing I could do about it.  They're Nine West's and were clearance at The Bay


I'm currently loving them with cuffed up jeans.  But they look good with everything so far!

I also fell in love with a gorgeous pair of Badgley Mischka pumps similar to these:

Unfortunately, on clearance, they were still $250.00 and with only 1 wedding reception to attend this summer, I just couldn't justify the purchase!  Maybe I'll keep stalking them....

Any great shoe finds lately?

No comments: