Monday, July 4, 2011

An epic fail... But packed with goodness all the same!

The past (long) weekend was great! Full of friends, some family and fun. Yet, despite trying to put some effort in, I took not one photo. That's right, not even a shoddy cell phone snap. Whoops!

While I'm totally sad that I'll have nothing to document this little slice of life. But I'm not beating myself up over it- cause it means I was living in the moment and experiencing!

A quick run down: Friday was spent at the lakehouse, where I stayed til Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening, a little shindig at J and A's place for their 2 year Wedding Anniversary. Sunday we started some prep work for an upcoming garage sale and had dinner with Cory's sister and her husband. Good times!

In other news, someone has been productive around our house and it isn't me! I'll share a peek at the newest addition to our casa tonight!

I'm gonna get started on a table re-finish this week as well. I don't know where it'll end up, but I know it has to leave the spot in the garage it's sat for almost 2 years...
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: