Monday, July 11, 2011

Children's Items I love!!

We had the Restoration Hardware Baby & Child Catalogue delivered to work the other day and I was absolutely in love!

It was the first time I'd seen this one and couldn't believe all the amazing pieces.  While I neither have kids, nor am expecting any time soon, I couldn't help but fall in love with a few items that I think would look great in our house right now!

 These industrial baskets with numbered liners would be perfect for storage in our basment when we eventually finish it!!

I absolutely love these  ABC floor cushions. Yes, I know they're pretty kid friendly, but they'd also be pretty awesome in said basement.  Or a really expensive dog bed.... Ms. Finley would definitely love something chic like this!!

Alright, so while I would never actually pay this much for a pinboard.  But I have been searching out an antique frame at a reasonable price for a really long time to no luck.  But since I am in the process of re-doing our office, I will definitely be on the lookout for something similar to this for our space!
I'm also totally awaiting the day I have kids so I can do up a ridiculously ostentatious room like this!

No comments: