Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We been Framed!

After looking at all the Christmas stuff we have and thinking about what I want to bring to the new house, and what I'd like to get new..... I realized that we have NO framed pictures of Cory and I together!!!???



At first I thought it was just cause I was lazy and hadn't had photos printed since I got a digital camera.... Then I realized that I didn't have any nice frames... Plus coupled with the fact that I don't have any pictures of the two of us, that I absolutely LOVE......I realized it wasn't that far-fetched!






(This one turned out awesome.. but I couldn't take a nice picture of it, to save my life lol)



But, I really wanted some nice pictures of us. But since we are not spending money right now on non-essentials, I knew this would have to be a low-cost project.





Armed with a couple dollars of my stocking stuffer money, I picked up 4 frames at my local Dollar Store. I kept everything black and silver, to avoid looking too cheapy and dollar-store like.





I knew there were a couple photos in the loft, that I had printed on cheap photo paper for another project, so I dug those out, and cropped them to fit.


Here is how everything looks on my dresser, with the addition of the three new frames.





The last frame contains a picture that I absolutely love. We look incredibly happy. Unfortunately, the angle it was shot at, makes Cory look HUGE. So I am respecting his request to not post it. :)

2 comments:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Nice work for a $1 budget on those frames. I didn't know you could find such cute ones at that price. Now I'm realizing that we have no family photos up. Remodeling, yes... but still!
Katie

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

I just wanted something small for the meantime, so these cheap frames are in our bedroom. When we get some nice shots done, I'll get some quality frames and hang them properly. Thanks!