Friday, December 12, 2008

And the award goes to...

Cory's work gives them awards for accomplishments like Safety Awards, Hard Work, etc. Yesterday he received such an award!!! For being such a hard worker these last couple months Thankfully, instead of a plaque or certificate or something, they actually reward them with something tangible, of their choice!!! They have a website that they can go on, and choose ANYTHING THEY WANT OFF THE SITE!!!!! Plus, it's actually good stuff, and the price range appears to be all around the $100.00 mark. There's a lot of house stuff, appliances, home decor, etc.


How cool is that? Thankfully, Cory is not so good at choosing things, so he let me have a pick this time. His last griddle choice, has yet to make it home for me to see or use.......


My choice was this, Wilton Armetale Tablo Salad Bowl w/Tongs. You're probably thinking, a god-damn salad bowl????!!! But I am very happy with my choice. It's beautiful, plus it appears to be insulated or something, as it keeps food either hot or cold. I'm thinking we would get the most use outta this, plus we don't really NEED anything...
So Thanks Baker Hughes!!!

2 comments:

Geri said...

I love the Wilton Armetale Tablo salad bowl and tongs. I think it's a great choice.

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

Since the holidays meant the house was so crowded, I had to find a place for my bowl to get it out of the way... currently it is sitting on the dining table with a poinsettia inside. Much prettier than the foil wrapped pot!