Monday, December 29, 2008

Ship-shape

Yup, I took some time to stress out over Christmas enjoy the Holidays, but don't you worry - Christmas means there's no stuff taking shape over at Casa Thibault/Savoy!

Posts in the works:

~ Christmas Gift DIY - Mrs. Thibault-style! What did my mom give me, and what Big-box store item did she knock-off??

~ Under the tree - What we asked for; what we got; how we're using them!

~ Decoration Re-vamp : Making those traditional decoration suit your personal style

~New Addition: we're working on two pieces of furniture right now...Including step-by-step tutorials on how to re-create them!

~Goodbye Christmas! - see how we store our Holiday decorations - it's surprisingly orderly!

~Cleaning up and Clearing out: In the process of cleaning up, and trying to find space for all our new stuff, I clear out old stuff and mentally prepare for our new house.

That's just a few of the pieces I am working on right now, but I promise the next couple days will be chalk-full of new stuff we're doing.

No comments: