Monday, December 29, 2008

Scent-sational find!!!


About a year ago, I fell in love with the scents of these Essenza reed diffusers. First, I spied them at Jarrett & Ashley's powder room. Next, I was sitting next to one at Scott & Riley's house. After some asking around, I heard they were at Pier 1 - wrong!!
I also heard they were at HomeSense - wrong again.
WTF??!! How was everyone able to get them except me???
I started mentioning them, everytime we were at a friend's house. Ashley had lucked out - her mom had bought tons, and had stocked up each of her girls. But she also gave me some good information : they were available at Costco!!!!
So last week, while I stocked up on appetizers for Christmas dinner.. I thought to have a peek. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of the diffusers. However, they did have the candles and the hand soap. So I got a 4-pack of candles and am glad I did.
I love, love, love the Grapefruit Vanilla and it's almost all gone already. The pear isn't very strong and I haven't cracked open the other two yet.
Anyhow, I'm keeping my eyes peeled and as soon as Amazon gets more instock of the diffusers, I'm stocking up!!

No comments: