Friday, June 18, 2010

Unexpected Absenteeism

Hmm... What happened?

It's already Friday and not one post this week from me? Oops!

Somehow this week got away from me. I was super busy, and life was full.

I am exhausted from the whirlwind of activity this week and am desperately looking forward to some well needed rest!

Also, I hope to have some home-related projects for next week! Fingers crossed... Cory is off this weekend so I am hoping to have him help me tackle the huge to-do list amassing in our garage!

One board for the weekend (in addition to sleeping late, eating well and napping?):
- hoping to hit up some thrift stores to see what I can score
- possibly a picnic in the rivervalley with the hubs to take some pretty pictures
- attempt #2 at refinishing the end tables for our living room
-attempt #2 at refinishing the vintage lamp
- a craft project
- a girls night out for drinks on a patio and finally seeing Sex and the City 2

How about you? What do you have in store?

No comments: