Saturday, June 12, 2010

My New Love!


I fell in love today!  Yes, I was tooling around, innocently looking for nothing in particular, keeping in mind the gift cards burning a hole in my wallet.  I was just about to check out at Home Outfitters when I spotted some neat stuff in the dishes.  I did a double-take when I spotted these beauties:
Sigh... wipe drool from chin!

These babies exemplify every single thing I love:

  • white dishes with silver

  • pretty little birds

  • floral

  • vines

I HAD TO HAVE THEM!!



Unfortunately they sell a 20 piece boxed set; a small serving platter and the sugar and creamers.
THEY DO NOT SELL THE DINNERWARE INDEPENDENTLY!!!!

Since I was not in the market for dinnerware and my shopping budget was a lot less than they were asking, I wasn't able to pick up settings for at least 8... which is what I am sure I will be back eventually to purchase.

In the meantime, I left with these:

For now, they will have to do, and they have already found a place with my birdies and milk glass in the dining cabinet.  But aren't they PERFECT??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I love what you are doing with your home. We live in a new build in Calgary and are trying to make our home more "us", more power to you for doing that too!!