Sunday, March 14, 2010

Painkillers and a word of advice!

I took a little break and headed to a friend's cabin for the weekend.  All was well and good until this morning when my tooth pain came back and I was all but in tears on the drive back home.  Promptly after getting back into town, I got my butt to the closest dentist and had myself checked out.

Unfortunately, after putting off a crown on my cracked tooth for so long, the hole in my tooth has become a huge cavity that ow extends all the way down to the root!  So, despite my best efforts, I now need a root canal... sigh.  It's scheduled for the 23rd.  Until then, I am on antibiotics and painkillers.

The only problem, the painkillers give me about 1 hour of relief before I want to rip the darn thing out again.  Sigh!

Word of Advice:  DO NOT DELAY ON DENTAL WORK.  YES, IT'S EXPENSIVE, YES IT'S A BURDEN.  BUT WHEN THE PAIN AND THE EXTRA DENTAL WORK DOWN THE LINE, IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

I doubt I will get much done around here for the next little while, but I just wanted to let you know I will be back as soon as I can to finish up a bunch of projects I have on the go, and share the reveals!

Hope your March is as lovely as ours!

No comments: