Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dental Woes.. an update

My root canal was scheduled for tomorrow at 9am.  Today, I had to leave work in so much pain that I called the dentist and told them that they needed to get me in right away or I would have to check myself into the hospital just to get some drugs!!!

Needless to say, 10 minutes later, I was there, and they decided to start part 1 (the opening up of the tooth) to relieve some pressure and of course the pain!  I came home and slept from 2 to 7pm, which was amazing!! 

I've got the rest of my root canal tomorrow morning, so wish me well.  If things go as planned, I'll even be able to sneak in a Spring mantel update, and some work on the ottoman re-cover!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ouch! I had a root canal last year & it killed! Wishing you well! :-)