Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Re-Cap and a Tweet Little Find!

Last Friday evening, I started getting a pretty bad sore throat.  Things got drastically worse over the course of the week.  I was having quite a hard time breathing, especially after taking the stairs (embarassing...), and every time I blew my nose, my ears popped and I was having a heck of a time hearing.  I also didn't have much of a voice left by the end of the week and ended up missing a few days of work. While I am feeling a bit better, I'm still pretty congested and am not sure if it's from this cold OR possibly allergies.
 
Regardless, I spent a lot of time sleeping and hanging out around the  house.  I was feeling well enough to hit up the dollarstore today after dropping my laptop off for repairs.  I needed a few little odds and ends for the house but of course couldn't pass up checking the "seasonal" section to see if I could find anything to perk up our outdoor spaces.
 
Low and behold, I came across these little cuties and couldn't help but smile:
 
Aren't they cute?
 
We still haven't cleaned any of our outdoor spaces or taken any of our patio stuff out of storage yet, so things are pretty ugly and bleak outside.  But for now, I can't help but smile everytime I let the dog out!



No comments: