Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up!

Yeah, I'm a little late, but I've been struggling pretty bad with some blinding, debilitating migraines again :(  NOT fun....

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite shots from last weekend:



Finley wasn't too sure what to make of Phoenix's new pony  (who neighs, makes trotting sounds, moves his head and tail!)

This boy sure loved posing and smiling for his Auntie!

She couldn't get enough of him either...
 

This boy loves anything with wheels!  Like this horse/donkey backpack we got him that also comes with a wheely attachment.
 


Phoenix and his daddy (my brother) checking out the new gift from Grammy!
 

Last, but not least, in addition to the requisite tulips, I loved these gorgeous Pussy Willows in the afternoon sunshine!

No comments: