Saturday, April 6, 2013

Currently Loving: Urban Barn

< ahref="http://urbanbarn.com">Urban Barn
has long been one of my favorite places to check out for home decor.  Well this season, they are definitely NOT letting me down!  Here is just a sneak peek at a few things on my WANT LIST!
p.s. Did I mention that I am heading there today?  I'll let you know what I pick up!

This "Hoot" Owl stool is so cute!  I've been looking for a drum stool for a while now, but this is MUCH cheaper.  In Aqua or white...
 
 

I am absolutely head over heels in LOVE with this piece.  Except I want it to be HUGE and it's not....
Love the color, love the ampersand, love the weathered look.... LOVE!  I definitely want this piece!

 The Austin collage frame is super cool (even though I would maybe have painted out that one yellow frame).  Only problem?  My gf snagged it first!



The Cartwright II trestle table is EXACTLY what I want.  It's smaller than the original, weathered, rustic and perfect.  Unfortunately, we're not in the market for a table right now....


I'm crazy for these magazine files.  There's also one that says "Anyhing" which is more appropriate for the way I currently file things.  I think these would be perfect.  I have a feeling these will come to live with us!
 
The Coppola table lamp is  crazy awesome.  But a little too manly for my space (maybe if the basement EVER gets finished...).  Also a little too pricey for me.
 
 
However, more along my price point is the Hibou lamp.  It plays to my love of white ceramic animals.  However, I'd most likely swap out the shade for something darker to make the owl "POP".
Speaking of white ceramic animals... HELLO!!  These safari wall vases are KILLER!  There's also a rhino and I think I need all 3!
 
 


 The Grasty Throw in jewel is so retro/vintage cool and I think the colors would look amazing against our new grey sofas!
 
 

 
Both the Isabel and Kingsbury frames come in various sizes and both come in white... I feel very strongly that these might make an appearance in our house eventually for a project I am working on.  LOVE!
 
 
So that's a little peek of a few things I am loving.  How about you?  Scored anything amazing there lately?  Have your eye on anything?


 

No comments: