Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend wrap up!

Wow! This weekend was jam packed. First up, I did my Simply Supper thing on Friday night and drove around borrowing tools we'd need for Saturday.

Saturday, we got the posts for our fence put in. I'll post about all that tomorrow! Let's just say we were so tired we were supposed to go out that night and "briefly lay down" while getting ready, and then awoke at 3am. Oops!

Sunday, I completed the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. It was only 5 km, and the weather was perfect. It was my first every charity walk and I was so happy I did it. I've already set a bigger team size goal and fundraising goal for next year!

I have a lot of housework to catch up on now, since we were outside all weekend. But I have great yard work related posts scheduled for the week! Happy Monday!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: